We seek to be the international supplier of high quality industrial Ethernet products by partnership with sole distributors in countries all over the world. The goal of the policy is to develop Henrich's overseas channel and match our high-quality products and services with your excellent marketing and sales capability. The policy provides sales, marketing, and technical resources that will enable you to develop, demonstrate, and deploy your solutions using our technologies.
As our partners, you're part of a growing group of like-minded leaders and innovative developers of industrial networking solutions. We welcome any of you to enjoy the privilege of being our sole distributor in your territory.
Conflict minerals statement
According to the US law concerning the conflict minerals, section 1520 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, Henrich Electronics Corporation hereby declare that we do not directly supply conflict materials originating in the Democratic Republic of the Congo or adjoining country based on our current knowledge of our own process, and on the quantitative data and information provided by our suppliers.
The term "conflict mineral" means tantalum, tin, tungsten, gold, or their derivatives.
Requirements of sole distributor:
• Perform and achieve the annual sales target with adequate financing capability
• Actively develop business based on industry background
• Offer professional and full-time sales and technical service to customers
• Maintain Henrich sales pricing system
• Be able to buy necessary stock with immediate payment
• Actively cooperate with Henrich in any promotion activities
• Refrain from selling similar products from competitors
What do we do for you as supplier?
• Provide customer and project information for the territory
• Offer the most competitive distribution discount and favorable return
• Regular marketing promotion activities
• Support large projects with financial and human resources
• Guarantee products upgrades
• Maintain pricing system and insure profit
• Provide various product promotion materials such as catalogs, brochures, etc
• Provide product update information
• Provide technical training for product sales
• Provide timely information on competition